|From Mystery Crate||
|From Holiday Booster||
The windmill is a common decoration that can be bought from level 32 at a cost of 20. There are no to collect. However, it does show the icon every 6 hours when it's time to collect the 25K .
The windmill was a favourite decoration to speed through the levels before the introduction of the Salad Shop and Village Bistro. The Apple Store can also be used to level up quickly. These three Stores can be obtained at Levels 26, 32 and 38.
- Because the original Windmill has been removed from sale (see Trivia below), players will not be able to complete the Top Notch Service (2 of 2) challenge as the Windmill from the Mystery Crate is not recognized as sufficient according to a fan in Tiny Village Facebook post.
- Possibly, the best solution is to wait for the Mystery Crates event to end and hopefully, players will be able to buy the "normal" windmill again. See also Problem 18.
- This situation was rectified on 25 September 2012 and the windmill is now offered for sale again.
- Collecting tax from a windmill will break the chain.
- On August 27, 2012 a windmill was introduced as part of the Mystery Crates promotion that has exactly the same design as the windmill that can be bought from the shop. However, this windmill only has a return. This may be because the windmill from the Mystery Crate can be obtained from level 4.
- On August 30, 2012 the initial Windmill ( 20, 25000), as described on this page was removed from sale, possibly because of the Mystery Crates promotion referred to above but it was reintroduced on 25 September 2012 after the promotion concluded.