Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I will be consolidating this to week format soon. My phone recently broke and I am transferring my village to my new phone. I hope to share my experience so others can know what they are in or in terms of support. I am using an Android operating system.
Week One (July 18th-July 25th)
- I would like to thank RockyRoadIC for his blog: http://tinyvillage.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:RockyRoadIC/Beware!_Transferring_Your_Village_May_Wipe_It_Out
- I created a new Tiny ID as instructed by TinyCo: http://support.tinyco.com/home
- I sent a message to TinyCo using their support form: http://support.tinyco.com/home
- I gave them my old IMEI and TinyID and my new IMEI and TinyID.
- I am request #132808
Week 2 (July 26th-August 2nd)
- TinyCo Responded to my message by asking me for my Old and New TinyID. I told them again my IDs
- She responded within the hour telling me my "transfer was all set" but I never got my village transfered
- I made a new request to transfer my village
- I factory reset my old phone. It still does not work very well, but I did get on Tiny Village. Apparently when you factory reset a phone, your village becomes unassociated with that phone. However I was still able to visit and Tip my Village from my other account. So my "Drew34000" account still exists.
- I still cannot play
- No response from TinyCo
Week 3 (August 3rd)
- My village is finally transferred and working on my phone.
- I Missed Bingo and was not repaid for the crystals i missed from my roses (42 crystals lost +unknown Bingo lost)
- I am not happy that I was not compensated in any way for those crystals, missing bingo etc..
But, I guess it's finally over. Hopefully i still retain some enthusiasm for this game after this ordeal.