|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
Introduced as the prize for Mystery Bingo in Icy Winter Bingo.
- Loves to slide on her belly!
- Isn't he cute?
- Wants to be a dentist.
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Snow Desert Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Tundra||Tundra (Purple)||10%||Tranquil Tundra (750)|
Timid Tundra (300)
|Snow Desert||Tundra Tier 1||20%|
|Taiga||Tundra Tier 2||30%||Therapeutic Taiga (2500)|
Groovy Glacier (3500)
|Glacier||Tundra Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 13 days 12 hours 30 minutes (plus an 8h hatch time)
- Dino is a color variation of the Prehistoric Penguin.
- Due to an issue with the dino counter, your dino count does not increase even after you have obtained the Snowflake Penguin. It is also currently unclear if this dino is fusable.