|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
- Loves to frolick
- Tries to steal Rupert's food
- Has a conceited side
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Desert Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Arid Plain||Desert (Orange)||10%|
|Salt Lake||Desert Tier 1||20%||
Beautiful Bluff (1500)
|Desert||Desert Tier 2||30%|
|Volcano||Desert Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 13 days 12 hours 30 minutes (plus a 10h hatch time)
For a summary of the combinations that have worked in fusing this dino, please refer to Dino Fusion Recipes.
Remember that a successful fusion of two dinos will result in the loss of the the dinos being fused in exchange for a new baby dino of a higher tier.
- This is not technically a Dinosaur. Like the Phoenix, it's a mythical creature.
- This Dino was 40% discounted during the 48 hour Fiery Dino Sale. Became available for purchase again as a Spotlight Item on 1 August 2013 for 24 hours only.
- Made extinct (probability of random hatch = 0) on 3 January 2013