|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
Note: Although the nominal price of this dino is 589, the actual price to acquire it is dependent on the number of turns it takes you to complete Mystery Bingo. This could be up to 25 turns at 69 each (less 1 free turn less any crystals you win along the way).
- Lurks in the darkness
- Easily gets sunburned
- One sneaky dino
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Cloud|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Plateau||Air Tier 1||20%|
|Mountain||Air Tier 2||30%||
Majestic Mountain (2500)
|Cloud||Air Tier 3||40%||Calming Cloud (3500)|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 16 days 14 hours (plus a 16h hatch time)
For a summary of the combinations that have worked in fusing this dino, please refer to Dino Fusion Recipes.
Remember that a successful fusion of two dinos will result in the loss of the the dinos being fused in exchange for a new baby dino of a higher tier.
- Can only be acquired by winning the Mystery Bingo part of Twilight Bingo or by fusion.
- The graphic for the egg in the Dino den had not been uploaded when this dino was first released. Consequently, if you won this dino, the incubating egg looked like a small greyed out square and, similarly, when selecting the dino from the list of dinos to purchase, there was no graphic depiction of it. This has since been fixed.