Royal King Dragon
|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
Note: The price shown above is the nominal price TinyCo charges for this dino. The actual price to acquire it is dependent on the number of turns it takes you to complete Royal Bingo. This could be up to 25 turns at 59 each (less any crystals you win along the way).
- Food gets stuck in his beard!
- Royal grapes are his favorite!
- Rules with a gentle claw.
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Volcano|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Arid Plain||Desert (Orange)||10%|
|Salt Lake||Desert Tier 1||20%||
Beautiful Bluff (1500)
|Desert||Desert Tier 2||30%|
|Volcano||Desert Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 16 days 14 hours(plus a 16h hatch time)
- Also referred to as King Dragon in the game.
- First dino whose name changes as it progresses in life stages- ie., Baby Prince Dragon at the baby life stage, Prince Dragon at the toddler life stage, Heir Dragon at the teen life stage, and King Dragon at the adult life stage.
- The Double Dragon Challenge appeared to obtain a second Royal King Dragon after challenge completion. See section in Royal Bingo.