A way of traveling to other villages and viewing the greatness of their work.
How To View Tiny Social
Steps to view Tiny Social
|1. Start by tapping on the Mallett in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to open the menu.:
Prior to version 1.16, you would access Tiny Social from the Up Arrow in the bottom right-hand corner.
For versions prior to version 1.16:
2. A selection menu will appear and includes (starting from the Top):
3. Tap on the Tiny Social button to open the Tiny Social screen which has 5 Tabs:
How to Create Your Profile
If you want to start tipping, adding friends and inviting friends using the post office, you should start by creating your own profile. To do this, go to the Tiny Social screen and:
- In the Profile tab, click the create profile and select a name for your village and also choose an Avatar to represent your village.
- Warning: the avatar photo can be changed at anytime but your Tiny ID is locked and cannot be changed.
How To Invite Friends
- In the Friends tab, type your friend's name inside the text box and press Add.
- If the friend's name exists, there will be a confirmation message box and the the friend will be added to your friend's list.
How to Accept Friend Invitations
- In the Friend tab, click the Request sub-tab.
- It will show all (potential) friends that have requested to be in your friends list. Click Visit to view the village or Accept to accept the invitation.
How to Give Tips
How to Receive Tips
Remember that you gain XP Reputation points by giving tips and each tip is worth 100, so for example, you will need to make 875 tips in order to reach reputation level 10 (can be done in under 9 days) and 42,250 tips to make it to level 30 (you'll have been playing for a year and 2 months to get here).
For those dreaming of tipping immortality, you will need to make 234,625 tips to reach level 50! This will take you almost 6 and a half years at the current tipping limit of 100 tips per day.
How to see XP Reputation to Next Level
Steps to see needed XP Reputation points to next level:
- Inside the game, you can see a stone plate in the most top left corner of the screen. It shows your current Level, and current XP points along with the blue XP bar.
- If you click the stone plate, it will slowly fade up an XP Stats tablet that shows for 10 seconds before fading back out. It contains the following information:
- XP Points to Next Level
- My Reputation Level
- XP Reputation points to Next Reputation
- Friend Tokens (see Tiny Social)
Tips and Tricks
- For Android : You can skip loading the Newsfeed tab in Tiny Social when receiving Tips. When you first load the game and see the Receive Tip Earned Jar, press the Jar but do not press the OK button. Instead, press the Back gadget button or press the little X to close the notification box. This can save time when you are in a low signal area.
- Giving your TinyID at your Facebook Page seems to be a nice way to promote your village, especially if your village is notable.
- Anyone reaching reputation level 50 will have spent (234,625 / 100 = 2,346 days, or 6.4 years) tipping 100 friends every day.