Safe and secure. Room for 2!
This habitat is unique because as you add new Placid Plain habitats (to a maximum of 5), the newly purchased ones attract a higher coin capacity.
Placid Plain is the only habitat that changes Coin Capacity upon buying a further one. It's first initial purchase is 800 and has a Coin Capacity of 250 but increases both in price and in Coin Capacity with each subsequent Placid Plain purchase. The maximum number of Placid Plains you can buy is 5. Only the first bought habitat with 250 Coins Capacity has a Biome.
Even though the Prices and Coin Capacities of the Placid Plain changes after every purchase, their Dino capacity always remains at 2 Dinos. In order to purchase a higher level of the Placid Plain, all lower levels must be placed in the village. Having them stored in your inventory prevents you from building a higher level Placid Plain.
|Purchase||Cost||Build Time||Coins Capacity||XP Gain||Hurry Cost|
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
1st Placid Plain (250)
|Plateau||Air Tier 1||20%|
|Mountain||Air Tier 2||30%||
Majestic Mountain (2500)
|Cloud||Air Tier 3||40%||Calming Cloud (3500)|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
These Dinos have the favourite trait of Air (Blue) Biome group:
- To buy a new habitat or bring an existing one out of inventory, there must be a Dino Den in the village (not in inventory).
- Each habitat uses the same number of workers as there are dinos in it.
- Assign a worker to a dino to make that Dinos earn coins and grow it to adulthood.
- When a dino is being fused, the dino could still earn coins if there is a worker for that dino in some cases, but not in all.
- When you transfer a dino to another habitat (or sell a dino), its worker automatically goes back to his or her house
- WARNING: Storing a habitat in inventory (via the basket icon) will cause all dinos in that habitat to be sold at a price based on their maturity. These dinos cannot be reclaimed. Be sure to move all your dinos to other habitats before storing a habitat to inventory.
- Tip: You can store lower level habitats to inventory and keep the higher level ones in your village to take advantage of their higher coin and dino capacity.