Topsy, The Ceratopsian Pet
Tickle using finger to create a cute sound and does tricks when tickled!
Pets can run around in the village freely and we can touch interactively. So far there has been only one Pet introduced: Ceratopsian Pet. The Ceratopsian Pet is called Topsy by TinyCo
Coin collection mini game
From version 1.16, Topsy is able to collect coins every 10 hours via a mini game.
- When Topsy is ready to collect, a Topsy icon will appear on your Magic Rock (if there's nothing to collect, no icon will appear)
- Move Topsy left and right with your finger to position her under the coins, crystals and resources.
- You do not need to have your finger on Topsy; you can place it a little above if you like.
- You may also use the left and right arrows, although that may not give you the best responsiveness. Use what's best for you!
- Topsy can not collect coins during an upgrade of your magic rock
- Topsy will collect crystals but this might break the chain. If you're looking for large chains, it might be better to pick up crystals manually
- However, so as not to break the chain, Topsy will not pick up XP-only decorations such as windmills, howling caves, wooden bridges, giant fly traps and certain gardens (to mention a few)
- Once Topsy has collected, she goes to sleep for 10 hours and can not collect coins while asleep. She can be awakened for 10
|You can't buy more than one Topsy. In the space where you would normally click on Topsy to purchase it, it says, "Can have only 1 pet dino".|
- For how to use Topsy to collect coins, see Version 1.16.
- Tiny Village Facebook : Announcement of 40% Sale on Pet
- Tiny Village Facebook : Have you adopted Topsy
- Tiny Village Facebook : Introduction of Pet
Why should Topsy be limited to a 10 hour collection cycle?
Wouldn't it make more sense for her to be able to pick up when you like?
Or do you prefer to pick up coins yourself?
Let us hear your voice and perhaps TinyCo will change this!