|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
Note: Can only be obtained by fusion or as a prize via Nursery Crates
The Onyx Dragon was introduced on 11 March 2014 as prize in Nursery Crates.
- More dragon to love
- Has been known to eat a whole forest of berries
- Loves to tumble down the hill
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Primordia Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Forest||Forest (Green)||10%||Friendly Forest (500)|
Frolicking Forest (300)
|Rain Forest||Forest Tier 1||20%|
|Jungle||Forest Tier 2||30%||Jolly Jungle (2500)|
Ancient Island (2500)
|Primordia||Forest Tier 3||40%||
Peaceful Primordia (3500)
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 16 days 14 hours (plus a 16h hatch time)
- Also referred to as Azure Plump Dragon in the game.
- Can only be acquired by fusion or as a prize via Nursery Crates