The "prizes" (really purchases) are advertised as being worth a certain number of crystals. This is TinyCo's idea of the return the particular "prize" will achieve. Your actual return will depend on your collection schedule.
There are a maximum of 4 of each decoration/house you can buy.
- Start = 12 July 2013
- End = 15 July 2013 at 6pm PDT
- Start = 9 January 2014
- End = 13 January 2014 at 6pm PDT
You have the chance to purchase 3 items randomly but dependent on probability:
- Crystal Temple - probability of 1%
- Crystal Mansion - probability of 32%
- Crystal Lamp - probability of 67%
|Size||Tax||Cost||Requires||Max||Build||XP Gain||Hurry Cost|
|3x3||1 / 7h||149||Level 5||4||7h||0||15|
|5x5||2 / 8h||399||Level 5||4||12h||0||18|
|Villagers||Cost||Taxes||Build||Requires||XP Gain||Hurry Cost|
|Crystal Mansion||3||209||1 / 6h||9h||Level 5||1,800||18|
Maximum number = 4
- Urgh on the spelling of "luminous" and "available" in the modal ad
- These are new decorations that look exactly like the old ones. The old, burnt-out decorations will not work.
- While there is a maximum imposed, it was only checked at startup of your device. If you kept playing this minigame, you could have amassed more than the maximum limits.