|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
- Enjoys a nice snow cone
- Is very competitive
- Loves to eat Rupert's food
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Mountain Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Plateau||Air Tier 1||20%|
|Mountain||Air Tier 2||30%||
Majestic Mountain (2500)
|Cloud||Air Tier 3||40%||Calming Cloud (3500)|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 13 days 12 hours 30 minutes (plus a 12h hatch time)
For a summary of the combinations that have worked in fusing this dino, please refer to Dino Fusion Recipes.
Remember that a successful fusion of two dinos will result in the loss of the the dinos being fused in exchange for a new baby dino of a higher tier.
- Ingridia is synonymous with Tupandactylus, which means that Ingridia is a defunct genus and should be called Tupandactylus.
- No one guessed Ingridia on Facebook so the name Tapejara was also allowed by TV. This was due to the possibility that Tupandactylus is synonymous with Tapejara. (Actually WieQuadrat did guess Ingridia, but this was apparently overlooked)
- The Ingridia is depicted with a fan like tail which it probably didn't have.
- The Ingridia is the seventh highest earning adult dino (730/hr). Trailing the:Snow Leopard, Incisivosaurus and Skelesaurus (750); Nemicolopterus (780); and the Shadow Dragon and Sky Dragon (960).
- This Dino was 40% discounted during the 48 hour Fiery Dino Sale
- Dino was officially removed for purchase from Dino Den on 6 August 2013. (see Spotlight Item)
- Want to know more about Ingridia? Then see here.