A new Decoration was introduced on June 19, 2012. This building is part of the Tiny Social activities and can be used to send Facebook / Email / SMS Invitation to play Tiny Village in order to promote the game. The building is related to the Post Office.
This Building is special
- Each village can only have one Hotel Prehistoria (now called Prehistoria "Hotel type")
- Can be upgraded
- Can send invitations to fellow friends in Facebook or by email or SMS
Will update more, when new information is known.
The Decoration morphs (mostly getting taller) as you upgrade it. You purchase a Prehistoria Inn, and then may upgrade it three times until you have a Prehistoria Resort.
Another Requirement is you must have at least Tiny Village Version 1.10.1
|Size||Tax||Cost||Requires||Max||Build||XP Gain||Hurry Cost|
|4x4||8000||Level 7||1||7h||0|| 42|
|4x4||200 and 200 / 8h||15||Upgrade from Prehistoria Inn and Level 7||1||5h||0||30|
|4x4||275 and 275 / 8h||20||Upgrade from Prehistoria Cottage and Level 7||1||5h||0||30|
|4x4||375 and 375 / 8h||25||Upgrade from Prehistoria Hotel and Level 7||1||7h||0||42|
How To Get Social Currency
Social Currency () can be earned by inviting your friends to play Tiny Village using Facebook or email or SMS. Currently your invited friends do not have to answer or download the game if they do not wish to. It is also earned when leveling up - see Level.
See also How To Get Social Currency
See also How to Spend Social Currency
for more information.
- On June 21, 2012 the name of Hotel Prehistoria basis and upgrade changed from Hotel Prehistoria 1, 2, 3 and 4 to Prehistoria Cottage, Prehistoria Hotel, Prehistoria Inn and Prehistoria Resort
- The order of names is Prehistoria Inn (bought), Prehistoria Cottage (upgrade #1), Prehistoria Hotel (upgrade #2), and Prehistoria Resort (upgrade #3).
- Attention: Tapping on the Hotel Prehistoria will break your chain (it will not start a chain either).
- If you upgraded the Prehistoria Cottage before the "Room Service" challenge, simply go to the to challeges (left side of screen) and search for "Room Service" challenge and click ok.