|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
- Loves sour food
- Quick to anger
- Quite a night owl
The Grim Spinosaurus was introduced on 29 January 2014 as part of the new Silver Booster Pack.
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Volcano|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Arid Plain||Desert (Orange)||10%|
|Salt Lake||Desert Tier 1||20%||
Beautiful Bluff (1500)
|Desert||Desert Tier 2||30%|
|Volcano||Desert Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 13 days 4 hours 30 minutes (plus a 12h hatch time)
- Also referred to as SpinosaurusBlack in the game.
- Although the egg for the Grim Spinosaurus is suppose to be colorized, the egg still appears as the same colors as the original Spinosaurus egg.