|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
IntroductionThe Giant Sloth was introduced on July 14, 2012 together with a new Habitat : Groovy Glacier.
- Enjoys a nice game of Chess
- Loves to take things slow
- Dislikes roller coasters
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Glacier Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Tundra||Tundra (Purple)||10%||Tranquil Tundra (750)|
Timid Tundra (300)
|Snow Desert||Tundra Tier 1||20%|
|Taiga||Tundra Tier 2||30%||Therapeutic Taiga (2500)|
Groovy Glacier (3500)
|Glacier||Tundra Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method in getting Dinos
- (*) Feed is Cost Cumulative to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding only
- (#) Time is Minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is Theoretical maximum (no loss due to untimely collection), cumulative to this level
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) based P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collection during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 13 days, 12 and a half hours (plus 12 hours hatch time).
The highest percentage profit is on Level ? (?%), while the highest absolute profit is for the adult (? coins).
For a summary of the combinations that have worked in fusing this dino, please refer to Dino Fusion Recipes.
Remember that a successful fusion of two dinos will result in the loss of the the dinos being fused in exchange for a new baby dino of a higher tier.