|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
- Sometimes mistaken for a dino
- Not a mop... Really!
- Dreams of being a ballerina
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Tundra Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Tundra||Tundra (Purple)||10%||Tranquil Tundra (750)|
Timid Tundra (300)
|Snow Desert||Tundra Tier 1||20%|
|Taiga||Tundra Tier 2||30%||Therapeutic Taiga (2500)|
Groovy Glacier (3500)
|Glacier||Tundra Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
To see Evolution and Earning, see also Dinos - Evolving Common Dinos article
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 10 days 22 hours (plus a 12h hatch time)
- Ghost Mammoth was introduced with the Halloween Week Theme in 25 October 2012.
- Was considered as a common species that you can easily get using Random Dino hatch method but was made extinct (probability of random hatch = 0) on 3 January 2013. Can still available for purchase via the Dino Album : The Ghosl Keepers for 150,000.
- Want to know more about the Mammoth? Then see here.