This is a standard store that is part of the "second level food group", which includes:
These are the second group of stores that use food.
IntroductionThe break-even point analysis is based upon Market Forecast data from October 1, 2012 to August 24, 2013. This period consists of 328 days. This number of days is used below to calculate the percentage days profit/loss.
Please be aware that a profit is made on days where market prices are lower than breakeven and vice-versa.
Breakeven Point and Estimated Profit/(Loss) Analysis
|Market Analysis||Average cost of resources from|
October 1, 2012 to August 24, 2013
85 / 100
Notes to the analysis
- The return on investment, based on the average cost of food ( 86 per 100), is 4.8% assuming:
- 8 medium recipes (Hibiscus) and
- 1 long recipe (Princess) per day
- The Florist makes about 1000 coins profit per day.
- This means it will repay its investment of approx 23000 in about 26 days (note: investment is after fully costing in both coins and resources).
- However, if you make sufficient quantities of yourself from your farms, you should expect 1,900 per day and repayment of your purchase cost in about 12 days. This could make the store reasonably attractive.
- Assuming the above recipes, the Florist will generate 13600 per day.
A reasonable to good store which will always turn a profit. Especially good if you grow sufficient food. Trade in at higher levels.
- In step 2 of the Hanging Gardens Challenge (Wonder Challenge) the Florist needs to be build
- In step 3 of the Hanging Gardens Challenge (Wonder Challenge) 5 recipes of the Florist need to be completed. However alternatively or simultanously these recipes can also be made using the Small Florist
- In step 7 of the Collossus of Rhodes Challenge (Wonder Challenge) 10 recipes of the Florist need to be completed. However alternatively or simultanously these recipes can also be made using the Small Florist