At the same moment with Easter Theme, there is also a Wonders of The World Challenge.
- Start = April 06, 2012
- End = April 11, 2012
 = Chocolate Bunny can only be build after finishing Challenge Easter! (4 of 5)
 = Chocolate Regina is introduce again in 3rd day of Easter Theme. Its previously can only be build after finishing a Challenge in Valentine Theme (This promotion still on going for those who didn't have a previous Chocolate Regina because of maximum limit of 1)
See Stores in Limited Edition Stores section for more info
- Jelly Bean Store
- Chocolate Store. (It was previously available during the Valentine Theme).
|Requires||Task / Reward / Notes|
- Which one is better ? Daffodil Patch or Big Daffodil ?
- Which one is better ? Chocolate Bunny or Prehistoric Easter Bunny ?
- Which one is better ? Easter Eggs or DinoMello ?
- Which one of the 1 x 1 size is better ? Easter Eggs or DinoMello or Big Daffodil ?
- Which one of the 2 x 2 size is better ? Chocolate Bunny or Prehistoric Easter Bunny or Daffodil Patch or Chocolate Regina?
- Which one of the Firefly Lamp 1 / 2 / 3 is the better ?
Easter Basket is the only decoration with size 3 x 3 and using Crystal therefore not being compare with others.
Based on coin return/minute/size: 1 the Daffodil Patch & Big Daffodil are equal 0.03 but I would choose the Big Daffodil as it is cheaper and the smaller size makes it easier to move & decorate. 3 DinoMellos have a higher return 0.14 than the Easter Eggs 0.06 but the eggs are cuter. 4 based on return for the 1 x 1 sizes, the DinoMellos are better but I like the Big Daffodils as my village won't look so "dated" as the weeks pass by. 5 based on return for the 2 x 2 size, the Prehistoric Bunny is better... none are terribly exciting and will probably all end up in inventory LOL. Other info : the Prehistoric Easter Bunny has a higher return 0.23 than Easter Basket 0.09 Tiny ID: TravelBitten
|Size||Tax||Cost||Requires||Max||Build||XP Gain||Hurry Cost|
|1x1||250/ 4h||7500||Level 25||8||1h||0||6|
|1x1||20 / 2h||2500||Level 15||8||30m||0||3|
|1x1||5 / 1h||750||Level 10||8||5m||0||3|
|1x1||300 / 4h||-||Level 6||1||-||0||-|
 Firefly Lamp 4 is a reward after finishing Fire Challenge (5 of 5) in Fire Theme so it is not relevant to be compare in term of Economy since its free of charge