Dragón de Dos Cabezas
Introduced in Halloween Booster Pack (30 October 2013) and can only by purchasing the booster pack or fusion.
|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
Note: The price shown above is the nominal price TinyCo charges for this dino.
- Watch out! Breathes fire!
- Two heads are better than one!
- Can be conflicted with himself
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Volcano|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Arid Plain||Desert (Orange)||10%|
|Salt Lake||Desert Tier 1||20%||
Beautiful Bluff (1500)
|Desert||Desert Tier 2||30%|
|Volcano||Desert Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 16 days 14 hours (plus a 16h hatch time)
- Also referred to as Spooky Two-headed Dragon in the game.