Fusion Lab Building
"combine two dinos to create a single more valuable dino egg"
This building is special because
- Each village can only have one
- If not needed, it can be saved in the Inventory
- By having the building in your village, you can fuse 2 dinos to get a new higher-tiered dino
When the fusion is in progress :
- The Fusion Lab can NOT be saved to Inventory
- The fusing dinos can NOT be fed / raised / sold / moved
- The habitat(s) where the fusing dinos came from can NOT be stored to Inventory
- A new egg hatched from the Dino Den can NOT be placed in a habitat that a fusing dino came from if that habitat was full before the fusion process began
- Once the fusion process has successfully completed, and the egg is ready to be placed in the den, the previous dinos no longer occupy space in the habitats.
- Dinos may earn while fusing in some cases, please check what applies to your Dino Fusion.
- Fusing dinos can assign / fire workers
The Fusion Lab building is another method to obtain crystal cost Dinos or rare Dinos. Dinos can be fused so long as they have been fed to level 4 or higher. The common Dinos that are hatched most of the time are: Mammoth, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, and Parasaurolophus. It is easy to "level up" a baby to Level 4 in 1-2 Days with the new updates.
Fusion Lab allows you to take 2 x "level 4 or higher" Dinos and "fuse" them together to make 1 crystal value dino.
Each Dino is now assigned a "tier". You can take 2 Dinos of the same tier and "fuse" them together and get a crystal value Dino of the next tier up. The fusion, if successful, always results in a new dino egg 1 tier higher than the dinos that were fused to make it. You will never go backwards or stay at the same tier. If the fusion fails, the Dinos are retuned to the habitats where they came from and your fusion money is returned.
NOTE: There have been many reports of dinos being fused and resulting in the same tier dino, (e.g. Tier 1 + Tier 1 = Tier 1). This has reportedly been fixed.
Fusion costs . If the Fusion fails, you are refunded your coins and you get back your original Dinos. You can try immediately again to fuse until you are successful. Once you get a "fusion" a purple crystal appears above the Dinos and you know you were successful.
When successful, Fusion removes the 2 original fusing dinos and coins and gives you a brand new egg of Dino (Rare Dino). If the Fusion fails, you get all of your dinos and / back. (Note : Using for Hurry Finish will not be returned if the Fusion failed)
Build Fusion Lab
How to find the Fusion Lab building:
- Your Village must have Dino Den in the village land ('not just in Inventory)
- You must have a minimum version 1.12. Please upgrade the game.
- Fusion Lab is inside the new mallet ydc
Steps to Fuse DinosSteps :
- Select 2 dinos to be fused with the following restrictions:
- You can only fuse the same tier dino, refer below for tiers.
- The dino must be at level 4 or higher; the higher the level, the greater the chance of a successful fusion.
- The dino cannot be feeding (as of Version 1.15)
- Consider boosting your chances for success with crystals (this is an option but will guarantee the success of the fusion)
- Fuse these 2 dinos and get 1 dino egg if the fusion is successful
You can NOT choose which new dino you get. It's totally random.
As of Version 1.12.1, the dinosaurs appear in the fusion screen based on which habitat they are in. The habitat that will show the first dino(s) will be the first habitat placed in your village. If you have a dinosaur that you do not want to fuse, move it to a different habitat and watch how the order changes in your fusion screen.
Additionally, the dinos will show up in the fusion screen in the order (left to right then down) that is shown when you open that individual habitat (top to bottom).
Formula to fuse Dinos based on Tier:
|Tier 0 + Tier 0 = Tier 1||3000||2h||8|
|Tier 1 + Tier 1 = Tier 2||8000||6h||24|
|Tier 2 + Tier 2 = Tier 3||25000||12h||48|
The probability of getting a new dino seems to scale with the dino levels increasing from 4-10, however, this is still unconfirmed. Another alternative is probability being determined by level of maturity (Toddler > Teen > Adult).
Description of Probabilities:
|< 24||Very Unlikely|
|< 99||Very Likely|
|< 100||Guaranteed (Note: you can still fail)|
Boost success using crystals WILL make the fusion successful and get a new dino. (yet to be confirmed)
The following table summarises the probabilities observed by looking at the Hurry Cost and the Description (Thanks to Dino Breath in comment). The table shows the Probability (in words) of a successful fusion based on the levels of the two dinos involved, and the number of required to Boost Success
|4||Unlikely (77)||Unlikely (76)||Unlikely (75)||Unlikely (69)||Unlikely (68)||Unlikely (67)||Fair (56)|
|5||Unlikely (76)||Unlikely (75)||Unlikely (74)||Unlikely (68)||Unlikely (67)||Unlikely (66)||Fair (55)|
|6||Unlikely (75)||Unlikely (74)||Unlikely (73)||Unlikely (67)||Unlikely (66)||Unlikely (65)||Fair (54)|
|7||Unlikely (69)||Unlikely (68)||Unlikely (67)||Fair (60)||Fair (59)||Fair (58)||Fair (48)|
|8||Unlikely (68)||Unlikely (67)||Unlikely (66)||Fair (59)||Fair (58)||Fair (57)||Fair (47)|
|9||Unlikely (67)||Unlikely (66)||Unlikely (65)||Fair (58)||Fair (57)||Fair (56)||Likely (46)|
|10||Fair (56)||Fair (55)||Fair (54)||Fair (48)||Fair (47)||Likely (46)||Very Likely (35)|
Dino Stages are:
- Baby (Not Fuse-able) = Level 1, 2, 3
- Toddler = Level 4, 5, 6
- Teen = Level 7, 8, 9
- Adult = Level 10
If your fusion is successfull, you will : 'Lose the 2 Dinos that were used in the process of Fusion but sometimes you don't
- Get a new egg in the Fusion Building.The egg is waiting to be put in the Dino Den for hatching (If the Dino Den is still hatching another egg the fused egg will stay in the Fusion Building until the Dino Den is free).
- See a picture of the Baby Dino once the Egg is in the Dino Den
This it the list of Dinos with the Egg Picture and Tier Information also. You can click the Header to sort by your preferences.
|No||Name||Tier||Cost||Biome||Introduced at Event||Hurry Hatch||Hatch Time||Prob.|
|92||Aqua Corgisaurus||3||319||Primordia||Shimmering Booster Pack (March 2014)||17||14h||0|
|91||Fuchsia Leopard||3||Glacier||Gold Booster Pack||10||12h||0|
|90||Onyx Dragon||4||589||Primordia||Nursery Crates (March 2014)||10||16h||0|
|89||Royal King Dragon||4||Volcano||Royal Bingo (Februari 2014)||10||16h||0||960|
|88||Grim Spinosaurus||3||279||Volcano||Prismatic Booster (January 2013)||12||12h||9||300|
|87||Prism Unaysaurus||3||339||Primordia||Prismatic Booster (January 2013)||17||12h||0||690|
|86||Nomingia||2||289||Jungle||Ancient Bingo (January 2013)||8||12h||0||750|
|85||Snowflake Penguin||1||289||Snow Desert||Icy Winter Bingo (December 2013)||8||12h||0||520|
|84||Rainbow Phoenix||4||549||Cloud||Mysterious Minerals Booster (December 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|83||Robo-Dragon||4||589||Glacier||Workshop Crates (December 2013)||10||10h||0||580|
|82||Fall Leaf Dragon||2||589||Jungle||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|81||Red Leaf Dragon||3||589||Primodia||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|80||Yellow Leaf Dragon||3||589||Primodia||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|79||Fall Turkeysaurus||2||249||Jungle||Thankful Bingo (November 2013)||10||16h||0||580|
|78||Dragón de Dos Cabezas||4||589||Volcano||Halloween Booster (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|77||Spooky Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Haunted Bingo (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|76||Ghost Two-Headed Dragon||4||589||Volcano||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|75||Ghost Water Dragon||4||589||Glacier||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|74||Ghost Plump Dragon||4||589||Primordia||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|73||Ghost Shadow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|72||Ghost Dragon||4||589||Cloud||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|71||Halloween Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Halloween Crates (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|70||Rainbow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Chromatic Booster (September 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|69||Water Dragon||4||589||Glacier||Aquatic Bingo (September 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|68||Plump Dragon||4||589||Primordia||Colossal Bingo (August 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|67||Rainbow Dilophosaurus||2||319||Jungle||Colorful Booster Pack (August 2013)||10||10h||1||670|
|66||Two-Headed Dragon||4||589||Volcano||Red Hot Summer Bingo (July 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|65||Purple Bambiraptor||3||449||Cloud||Exotic Booster Pack (July 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|64||Orange Pachycephalosaurus||3||399||Primordia||Toys & Games Week Theme 2013 (June 2013)||10||10h||1||550|
|63||Shadow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Twilight Bingo (June 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|62||Kaprosuchus||3||319||Volcano||Booster Pack Splash (May 2013)||10||16h||0||680|
|61||Yellow Archaeopteryx||2||399||Mountain||Dazzling Bingo (May 2013)||10||10h||1||540|
|60||Sky Dragon||3||589||Cloud||Scorching Bingo (Apr 2013)||10||17h||0||960|
|59||Snow Leopard||3||349||Glacier||Booster April 11 2013 (Apr 2013)||10||12h||0||750|
|58||Red Minmi||3||329||Volcano||April Fool's Crates (Mar 2013)||10||10h||0||570|
|57||Black Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||Fresh Pattern Bingo (Mar 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|56||Blarney Bronto||2||249||Jungle||St Patrick's Theme 2013 (Mar 2013)||17||12h||0||590|
|55||White Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||Spring Theme Recall (Mar 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|54||Unaysaurus||3||339||Primordia||Fire Theme Recall (Mar 2013)||17||12h||0||690|
|53||Incisivosaurus||3||399||Primordia||Valentine Day (Feb 2013)||17||12h||0||750|
|52||Corgisaurus||3||319||Primordia||Dino Week Recall (Feb 2013)||17||14h||0||670|
|51||Snow Phoenix||3||289||Glacier||Magic Show Theme Recall (Jan 2013)||17||14h||0||630|
|50||Anchiornis||2||139||Jungle||Bingo Wave 11 (Jan 2013)||17||10h||0||340|
|49||Abominable Snowman||3||259||Glacier||Holiday Week 2012 (Dec 2012)||17||14h||0||600|
|48||Reindeer Raptor||2||229||Taiga||Holiday Week 2012 (Dec 2012)||8||8h||0||570|
|47||Prehistoric Penguin||1||189||Snow Desert||Holiday Bingo (Dec 2012)||8||8h||0||520|
|46||Turkeysaurus||2||239||Jungle||Harvest Week Theme (Nov 2012)||10||10h||0||580|
|45||Giant Butterfly||2||289||Mountain||Harvest Week Theme (Nov 2012)||10||10h||1||460|
|44||Ghost Minmi||3||296||Volcano||From Dino Album - The Ghoul Keepers reward (Oct 2012)||10||12h||0||460|
|43||Ghost Nemi||3||309||Cloud||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||730|
|42||Ghost Sloth||3||169||Glacier||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||12||12h||0||620|
|41||Ghost Turtle||2||179||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||540|
|40||Ghost Ingridia||2||279||Mountain||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||12h||0||690|
|39||Ghost Triceratops||2||149||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||12||12h||0||370|
|38||Skelesaurus||2||399||Desert||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||750|
|37||Ghost Oviraptor||1||142||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||340|
|36||Ghost Meso||1||179||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||370|
|35||Ghost Cory||2||149||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||340|
|34||Ghost Mammoth||0||Random Dino||Tundra||Common Dino|
Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)
|33||Ghost Pachy||3||409||Primordia||Spooky Bingo (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||500|
|32||Dilophosaurus||2||319||Jungle||Toys & Games Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||670|
|31||Phoenix||3||549||Cloud||Wedding Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||660|
|30||Oviraptor||1||189||Rain Forest||Food Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|29||Giant Turtle||2||269||Jungle||Back To School Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||610|
|28||Nemicolopterus||3||419||Cloud||Storybook Theme (August 2012)||10||10h||1||780|
|27||Mesohippus||1||199||Rain Forest||Storybook Theme (August 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|26||Minmi||3||329||Volcano||Volcanic Value Challenge (July 2012)||10||12h||1||570|
|25||Ingridia||2||379||Mountain||Sky High Mountain Challenge (July 2012)||10||12h||1||730|
|24||Giant Sloth||3||279||Glacier||Slow Groovin Challenge (July 2012)||12||12h||6||620|
|23||Corythosaurus||2||199||Jungle||Fireworks Festival Theme (June 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|22||Spinosaurus||1||89||Salt Lake||Beach Week Theme (June 2012)||12||12h||9||300|
|21||Woolly Rhino||2||149||Taiga||Woolly Booly Challenge (June 2012)||10||10h||6||340|
|20||Brontornis||1||109||Plateau||Local Heroes Theme (May 2012)||13||7h||1||430|
|19||Pachycephalosaurus||3||409||Primordia||Dino Week (May 2012)||10||10h||1||550|
|18||Bambiraptor||3||449||Cloud||Cloud Nine Challenge (May 2012)||10||10h||1||580|
|17||Homalocephale||2||299||Desert||Since April 14, 2012||12||12h||6||460|
|16||Kentrosaurus||2||129||Desert||One Sharp Dino Challenge (April 2012)||10||10h||6||460|
|15||Archaeopteryx||2||399||Mountain||A Sky High Dino Challenge (March 2012)||10||10h||1||540|
|14||Lucky Mammoth||1||109||Snow Desert||Limited Time on St Patrick's Theme (March 2012) and Midsummer Dino Surprise (July 2012)||13||7h||0||430|
|13||Love Stegosaurus||1||99||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Valentines Day Theme (February 2012) and Midsummer Dino Surprise (July 2012)||12||12h||0||420|
|12||Andrewsarchus||1||149||Snow Desert||Meteor Theme (February 2012)||8||8h||9||340|
|11||Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||15 December 2011||10||10h||1||580|
|10||Raptor||2||349||Desert||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||10||10h||1||700|
|9||Triceratops||2||249||Jungle||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||12||12h||6||420|
|8||Brontosaurus||1||179||Rain Forest||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||10||10h||1||510|
|7||Pterodactyl||1||99||Plateau||10 January 2012||12||12h||5||300|
|6||Dimetrodon||1||74||Salt Lake||9 December 2011||10||10h||9||280|
|5||Protoceratops||1||49||Rain Forest||9 December 2011||10||10h||9||260|
|4||Mammoth||0||Random Dino||Tundra||Common Dino|
9 December 2011
|3||Stegosaurus||0||Random Dino||Forest||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|2||Ankylosaurus||0||Random Dino||Arid Plain||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|1||Parasaurolophus||0||Random Dino||Air||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|0||Random Dino||~||100 Up to 250||~||A Random dino will hatch, try your luck!||~||22h|
- Limited Time means you can only buy the Dino at that time only, but you can still get the Dino from Random Dino method.
- Any Dino that you get from Random Dino will always show a Common Egg and 22h Hatch Time
- The Unaysaurus is counted twice due to a typo when it was released (see here for details). Therefore, the number of dinos shown in the game will be one higher than the number of dinos in the table above.
- The Dinos that are fusing do not need to be fed and therefore no worker is needed to be assigned to them. However, the worker for a fusing Dino can only be fired if the Dino is not on top of the list. Because the 1st worker is for the topmost Dino, the 2nd Worker is for the Dino 2nd from the top and so forth (thanks to below comment)
- Try to fuse Dinos from separate habitats because this will allow the other Dinos in those Habitats to still earn coins
- The Dinos in the fusion listing are sorted based on the order of habitat placement (either as a new purchase, or by moving habitat from inventory to village). The first habitat that you place in your village will list the dinos on the top. The Dinos in the last habitat that you place in your village will be at the bottom of the list.
- When fusing two tier 0 dinos, the hurry cost will go to 0 when there are 7 minutes and 30 seconds left.
The dino fusion process is very magical. That's why the community needs to contribute to discover all about Dino Genetics.
On this page you can report your fusion results. With your help we can try to figure out how the magical fusion process works. You can see dino fusion results that other people reported and you can look up how to get those special dinos.
Success is not always guaranteed!
Link to page Fusion Reports
- Some information might need to be confirmed and is only based on educated assumption logic.
- Launched on 14 June 2012, only for Apple User after Upgrade to Version 1.12
- Launched on 15 June 2012, for Android User after Upgrade to Version 1.12
- Launched on 20 June 2012, for Kindle User after Upgrade to Version 1.12
- Was changed greatly on 10 October 2012, when all dinos became active for fusion rather than only one dino of each tier and biome as was previously true.
- Dino Fusion does not result in a higher Tier Dino when successful. This problem has been reported and is already fixed.
- Some users have reported that Dino Fusion is on Freeze or Standby Mode and can not do anything. Because of this, the related Dino can't be sold/moved/fed or raised. It's recommended to contact TinyCo Support. For further information, you can also see the Bugs article for hints from other players who have managed to fix the problem.