Find and hatch baby dinosaur!
This Building is special because
- Each Village can only have one .
- If not needed, can be saved in the Inventory
- By having the building in the Village, There will be a Dinos button inside the main Dinos button
The Dino Den is the only method of obtaining brand new Dinos. Although it is unknown exactly how a Dino is obtained through the Dino Den, One Random Dinos will be incubated and hatched exactly 22 hours later if using Random Dino hatch method.
The common Dinos that are hatched most of the time are: Mammoth, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and Ghost Mammoth. These common dinos have the lowest earning rate, the greatest amount of feeding times, and the longest feeding times. The other Dinos are rare and have higher earning rates, fewer feeding times, and shorter feeding times. Understandably, they can only be bought with or obtained randomly very rarely.
There are several ways to hatch a dino:
- Select the Dino Den and choose a series of dino or Random Dino to start hatching
- Press Mallet icon and then button Dinos to select the dino or Random Dino to start hatching
- Get a dino from Bingo will also automatically hatch if the Dino Den is empty, otherwise the Dino will be inside the Inventory (All Sub Section).
When hatching a Common Dino or Random Dino, the dino den will have a common egg in front of the building and 22 hours hatching time and a specific hurry hatching cost based on the Rare Dino (common dino will have 12 Hurry Hatch Cost).
When buying and hatching a Rare Dino, it will have a specific egg based on the Dino being hatched.
Getting a successful Fusion also gives you the specific egg with specific Hatch Time base on the result
|No||Name||Tier||Cost||Biome||Introduced at Event||Hurry Hatch||Hatch Time||Prob.|
|92||Aqua Corgisaurus||3||319||Primordia||Shimmering Booster Pack (March 2014)||17||14h||0|
|91||Fuchsia Leopard||3||Glacier||Gold Booster Pack||10||12h||0|
|90||Onyx Dragon||4||589||Primordia||Nursery Crates (March 2014)||10||16h||0|
|89||Royal King Dragon||4||Volcano||Royal Bingo (Februari 2014)||10||16h||0||960|
|88||Grim Spinosaurus||3||279||Volcano||Prismatic Booster (January 2013)||12||12h||9||300|
|87||Prism Unaysaurus||3||339||Primordia||Prismatic Booster (January 2013)||17||12h||0||690|
|86||Nomingia||2||289||Jungle||Ancient Bingo (January 2013)||8||12h||0||750|
|85||Snowflake Penguin||1||289||Snow Desert||Icy Winter Bingo (December 2013)||8||12h||0||520|
|84||Rainbow Phoenix||4||549||Cloud||Mysterious Minerals Booster (December 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|83||Robo-Dragon||4||589||Glacier||Workshop Crates (December 2013)||10||10h||0||580|
|82||Fall Leaf Dragon||2||589||Jungle||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|81||Red Leaf Dragon||3||589||Primodia||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|80||Yellow Leaf Dragon||3||589||Primodia||Harvest Booster (November 2013)||10||10h||0||690|
|79||Fall Turkeysaurus||2||249||Jungle||Thankful Bingo (November 2013)||10||16h||0||580|
|78||Dragón de Dos Cabezas||4||589||Volcano||Halloween Booster (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|77||Spooky Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Haunted Bingo (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|76||Ghost Two-Headed Dragon||4||589||Volcano||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|75||Ghost Water Dragon||4||589||Glacier||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|74||Ghost Plump Dragon||4||589||Primordia||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|73||Ghost Shadow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|72||Ghost Dragon||4||589||Cloud||The Ghostly Five (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|71||Halloween Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Halloween Crates (October 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|70||Rainbow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Chromatic Booster (September 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|69||Water Dragon||4||589||Glacier||Aquatic Bingo (September 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|68||Plump Dragon||4||589||Primordia||Colossal Bingo (August 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|67||Rainbow Dilophosaurus||2||319||Jungle||Colorful Booster Pack (August 2013)||10||10h||1||670|
|66||Two-Headed Dragon||4||589||Volcano||Red Hot Summer Bingo (July 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|65||Purple Bambiraptor||3||449||Cloud||Exotic Booster Pack (July 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|64||Orange Pachycephalosaurus||3||399||Primordia||Toys & Games Week Theme 2013 (June 2013)||10||10h||1||550|
|63||Shadow Dragon||4||589||Cloud||Twilight Bingo (June 2013)||10||16h||0||960|
|62||Kaprosuchus||3||319||Volcano||Booster Pack Splash (May 2013)||10||16h||0||680|
|61||Yellow Archaeopteryx||2||399||Mountain||Dazzling Bingo (May 2013)||10||10h||1||540|
|60||Sky Dragon||3||589||Cloud||Scorching Bingo (Apr 2013)||10||17h||0||960|
|59||Snow Leopard||3||349||Glacier||Booster April 11 2013 (Apr 2013)||10||12h||0||750|
|58||Red Minmi||3||329||Volcano||April Fool's Crates (Mar 2013)||10||10h||0||570|
|57||Black Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||Fresh Pattern Bingo (Mar 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|56||Blarney Bronto||2||249||Jungle||St Patrick's Theme 2013 (Mar 2013)||17||12h||0||590|
|55||White Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||Spring Theme Recall (Mar 2013)||10||10h||1||580|
|54||Unaysaurus||3||339||Primordia||Fire Theme Recall (Mar 2013)||17||12h||0||690|
|53||Incisivosaurus||3||399||Primordia||Valentine Day (Feb 2013)||17||12h||0||750|
|52||Corgisaurus||3||319||Primordia||Dino Week Recall (Feb 2013)||17||14h||0||670|
|51||Snow Phoenix||3||289||Glacier||Magic Show Theme Recall (Jan 2013)||17||14h||0||630|
|50||Anchiornis||2||139||Jungle||Bingo Wave 11 (Jan 2013)||17||10h||0||340|
|49||Abominable Snowman||3||259||Glacier||Holiday Week 2012 (Dec 2012)||17||14h||0||600|
|48||Reindeer Raptor||2||229||Taiga||Holiday Week 2012 (Dec 2012)||8||8h||0||570|
|47||Prehistoric Penguin||1||189||Snow Desert||Holiday Bingo (Dec 2012)||8||8h||0||520|
|46||Turkeysaurus||2||239||Jungle||Harvest Week Theme (Nov 2012)||10||10h||0||580|
|45||Giant Butterfly||2||289||Mountain||Harvest Week Theme (Nov 2012)||10||10h||1||460|
|44||Ghost Minmi||3||296||Volcano||From Dino Album - The Ghoul Keepers reward (Oct 2012)||10||12h||0||460|
|43||Ghost Nemi||3||309||Cloud||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||730|
|42||Ghost Sloth||3||169||Glacier||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||12||12h||0||620|
|41||Ghost Turtle||2||179||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||540|
|40||Ghost Ingridia||2||279||Mountain||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||12h||0||690|
|39||Ghost Triceratops||2||149||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||12||12h||0||370|
|38||Skelesaurus||2||399||Desert||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||750|
|37||Ghost Oviraptor||1||142||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||340|
|36||Ghost Meso||1||179||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||370|
|35||Ghost Cory||2||149||Jungle||Limited Time on Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||340|
|34||Ghost Mammoth||0||Random Dino||Tundra||Common Dino|
Halloween Week Theme (Oct 2012)
|33||Ghost Pachy||3||409||Primordia||Spooky Bingo (Oct 2012)||10||10h||0||500|
|32||Dilophosaurus||2||319||Jungle||Toys & Games Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||670|
|31||Phoenix||3||549||Cloud||Wedding Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||660|
|30||Oviraptor||1||189||Rain Forest||Food Week Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|29||Giant Turtle||2||269||Jungle||Back To School Theme (Sept 2012)||10||10h||1||610|
|28||Nemicolopterus||3||419||Cloud||Storybook Theme (August 2012)||10||10h||1||780|
|27||Mesohippus||1||199||Rain Forest||Storybook Theme (August 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|26||Minmi||3||329||Volcano||Volcanic Value Challenge (July 2012)||10||12h||1||570|
|25||Ingridia||2||379||Mountain||Sky High Mountain Challenge (July 2012)||10||12h||1||730|
|24||Giant Sloth||3||279||Glacier||Slow Groovin Challenge (July 2012)||12||12h||6||620|
|23||Corythosaurus||2||199||Jungle||Fireworks Festival Theme (June 2012)||10||10h||1||530|
|22||Spinosaurus||1||89||Salt Lake||Beach Week Theme (June 2012)||12||12h||9||300|
|21||Woolly Rhino||2||149||Taiga||Woolly Booly Challenge (June 2012)||10||10h||6||340|
|20||Brontornis||1||109||Plateau||Local Heroes Theme (May 2012)||13||7h||1||430|
|19||Pachycephalosaurus||3||409||Primordia||Dino Week (May 2012)||10||10h||1||550|
|18||Bambiraptor||3||449||Cloud||Cloud Nine Challenge (May 2012)||10||10h||1||580|
|17||Homalocephale||2||299||Desert||Since April 14, 2012||12||12h||6||460|
|16||Kentrosaurus||2||129||Desert||One Sharp Dino Challenge (April 2012)||10||10h||6||460|
|15||Archaeopteryx||2||399||Mountain||A Sky High Dino Challenge (March 2012)||10||10h||1||540|
|14||Lucky Mammoth||1||109||Snow Desert||Limited Time on St Patrick's Theme (March 2012) and Midsummer Dino Surprise (July 2012)||13||7h||0||430|
|13||Love Stegosaurus||1||99||Rain Forest||Limited Time on Valentines Day Theme (February 2012) and Midsummer Dino Surprise (July 2012)||12||12h||0||420|
|12||Andrewsarchus||1||149||Snow Desert||Meteor Theme (February 2012)||8||8h||9||340|
|11||Sabretooth Tiger||3||449||Glacier||15 December 2011||10||10h||1||580|
|10||Raptor||2||349||Desert||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||10||10h||1||700|
|9||Triceratops||2||249||Jungle||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||12||12h||6||420|
|8||Brontosaurus||1||179||Rain Forest||Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011||10||10h||1||510|
|7||Pterodactyl||1||99||Plateau||10 January 2012||12||12h||5||300|
|6||Dimetrodon||1||74||Salt Lake||9 December 2011||10||10h||9||280|
|5||Protoceratops||1||49||Rain Forest||9 December 2011||10||10h||9||260|
|4||Mammoth||0||Random Dino||Tundra||Common Dino|
9 December 2011
|3||Stegosaurus||0||Random Dino||Forest||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|2||Ankylosaurus||0||Random Dino||Arid Plain||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|1||Parasaurolophus||0||Random Dino||Air||Common Dino|
Version 1.6 on 2 December 2011
|0||Random Dino||~||100 Up to 250||~||A Random dino will hatch, try your luck!||~||22h|
- Limited Time means you can only buy the Dino at that time only, but you can still get the Dino from Random Dino method.
- Any Dino that you get from Random Dino will always show a Common Egg and 22h Hatch Time
- The Unaysaurus is counted twice due to a typo when it was released (see here for details). Therefore, the number of dinos shown in the game will be one higher than the number of dinos in the table above.
The cost of Random Dino is varied by the amount of dinos collection that you have.
Summary of Probabilities
The following table shows the probability of obtaining a dino after the Hurry Hatch Cost is known. It also shows the probability of each of the different hurry costs, with 12 predominating due to the 4 common dinos.
% Probability = ( Probability Value / (Total of Probability Value in a Group of Hurry Hatch) ) x 100%
- The probability of getting a 13 hurry hatch is under 0.05% (1 in 2093!). However, if you do then it's a Brontornis because it's the only dino having this hurry time that can be hatched, the Lucky Mammoth being extinct.
- Similarly, if you get an 8 hurry hatch, you know it will be an Andrewsarchus as the other 8s are extinct.
- If you get a 12 hurry hatch (by far the most prevalent, as this happens, on average, 97.13% of the time), then your chance of hatching:
- each of the 4 common dinos is 24.61% (a little less than 1 in every 4 times you get a 12)
- a Spinosaurus is 0.44% (a little less than 9 in every 2,000 times you get a 12s)
- each of Giant Sloth, Homalocephale or Triceratops is 0.30% (3 in every 1000 times you get a 12s) and
- a Pterodactyl is 0.25% (about 1 in every 400 times you get a 12s)
The following table summarises the various probabilities:
NOTE 1: The above table predicts the outcome of which dino you will get from purchasing a random dino using the probabilities assigned to each dino and logically, represents the long-term average of hatching random dinos. You will still get a rare dino randomly and cannot predict if you can get an 8, 10, 12 or 13 hurry hatch.
NOTE 2: Using the probabilities above, you can expect it to take, on average, about 35 trials to find an 8, 10, 13 hurry hatch. A 17 is not obtainable at this time. The number of trials it can take may be quite skewed; that is, the number of trials before a success can still be quite high. For example, expect that about 5% of the time, it will take more than 125 trials to find a non-12 hurry cost and about 1% of the time, it will take more than 200 trials to get the desired result.
Place New Dino in a Habitat
When the Dino Den finishes hatching a dino, there will be a dino egg hatch icon above the Dino Den.
Steps to allocate Dino to a habitat:
- Select the Dino Den
- Tap on the place button in the right area
- Choose a habitat. All available habitats that have an empty dino slot will be highlighted and you tap the one you want to place your new dino in it.
Sell a Dino
See Sell for more information
- Although it does happen rarely, it has been proven and shown that rare Dinos ARE obtainable through a random egg hatch (slightly 1 in 24 are rare dinos).
- Despite the fact that Mammoth, Sabretooth Tiger, and Andrewsarchus are all mammals, they are hatched from eggs in the Dino Den.
- On 24 April 2012, there was a Promotions Dino Love!, that changed the cost of rare dinos and also changed the probability of random dino using the hatch method (to view the previous values, see the Promotions Dino Love!).
- Replace Instanly. After Finish hatching a Dino, there will be an option to "Place in Habitat" and also "Replace Instantly". Replace instantly will cost Crystal and will change the current dino with a new Random Dino instantly. The random Dino is totally random and will not guarantee a rare dino.
Tips and Tricks
- When you hatch using Random Dino method, check the Hurry Cost to hatch the dino instantly. By looking at the cost, you can GUESS that the random dino will give you a rare dino or not. All Common Dino have 12 hurry cost, but remember that some Rare Dinos also have 12 hurry cost. (thanks to Vincijuggers in comment). See Dino Den to view all Hurry Cost to Hatch. NOTE : This is only for guessing the outcome of Rare Dino from Random Dino, you still get Rare Dino randomly.
- 1 Hour and 50 minutes before finish hatching, the Hurry Finish will be 0 Crystal. It will say "Finish For 0". You can safely use it for free.
- 150000 and will hatch a Bronto-like egg. See Dino Album - Trivia.