On 14 August 2012, all first release Crystal Stars took this design.
On 11 September 2012, all second release Crystal Stars took this design.
On 11 October 2012, all first release Crystal Stars took this design.
On 10 November 2012, all second release Crystal Stars took this design.
The Crystal Star was introduced as part of several promotions:
- Stardust Mystery : Return of Star Path and Star Flowers from the Meteor Theme for a limited period.
- Skywatcher Mystery : Return of Skywatcher Store and Observatory from the Meteor Theme for a limited period
Note : This timer counts down to 13 October 2012 00:00:00 PDT
Note : This timer counts down to 10 November 2012 16:00:00 PST
The advertisement shows that it will generate crystals until October 10, 2012
- Start : June 7, 2012
- End : June 12, 2012
- Start : July 7, 2012
- End : July 10, 2012
On October 10, 2012, TinyCo announced a 3 day extension for all limited crystal producers.
|Requires||Task / Reward / Notes|
2 Crystal Star
3 Crystal Star
|Level ? and Finish 2 Crystal Stars||
- Comparison with Crystal Bank, Crystal Store and Crystal Tree
- The theoretical maximum production of the Crystal Star is the production between June 8, 2012 (after 24h build time) up to October 10, 2012, being 123 days of 24 hours in which a maximum of 328 (assuming perfect collection)
- The theoretical maximum profit is therefore 129
- The payback time on the investment is 74 days (August 22, 2012)
- The Crystal Star was the first Decoration to have a tax return (in ) for a limited period of time (until October 10, 2012)
- If you already have more than one Crystal Star and the challenges did not complete, put the Crystal Star in Inventory and place it back in the Village.
- On October 10, TinyCo annnounced a 3 day extension to all limited crystal producing assets, including the first Crystal Star.
- After October 13, 2012, the first Crystal Star provided a return of 1 / 48h but some players reported it still generatd crystals for a few more days until it finally become 300 / 9h