|Apple Cake||4h 10m||900||3,500||19,415||2|
IntroductionThe break-even point analysis is based upon Market Forecast data from October 1, 2012 to August 24, 2013. This period consists of 328 days. This number of days is used below to calculate the percentage days profit/loss.
Please be aware that a profit is made on days where market prices are lower than breakeven and vice-versa.
Breakeven Point and Estimated Profit/(Loss) Analysis
|Market Analysis||Average cost of resources from|
October 1, 2012 to August 24, 2013
85 / 100
Return on Investment
- The return on investment, based on the average cost of food, is 18.7% assuming:
- 16 short recipes (Fried Apples) and
- 1 medium recipe (Apple Cake) per day
- This means the Apple store generates 21,700 in profits per day and will repay its investment in 5.3 days (assuming full cost of approx 116,000 , including both coins and resources).
- Concurrently, it will generate 236,000 per day.
Users talking about the Apple Store
Talk:Stores/@comment-Chanchiawei-20120508121231 (Created page with "so any opinions on the new apple store? im about to hit level 38 soon, not sure if its worth building them?")
Talk:Stores/@comment-Chanchiawei-20120512111738 (Created page with "sorry if im noob, but seems to me that the apple store returns are better? especially with the cost of stones.")
- 17 August 2012: the House Slot was 0 now +1