|Eggs in Dino Den||Information|
- A Prehistoric Puppy!
- Loves chew toys.
- Wants to play fetch.
|Flag in Dino Den||Circle in Habitat|
|Favourite : Snow Desert Biome|
See the following list to choose which habitats give an earnings per hour boost for this dino.
|Biome||||||Official Name||Boost||Habitat (Capacity)|
|Tundra||Tundra (Purple)||10%||Tranquil Tundra (750)|
Timid Tundra (300)
|Snow Desert||Tundra Tier 1||20%|
|Taiga||Tundra Tier 2||30%||Therapeutic Taiga (2500)|
Groovy Glacier (3500)
|Glacier||Tundra Tier 3||40%|
 : The official picture traits flag in-game when selecting the habitat.
Evolution in Spring
Calculation Profit and Loss
Notes to the table
- The costs of purchase are not taken into account because there are various method of obtaining Dinos (e.g. crystals, fusion and randomly via the Dino Den)
- (*) Feed cost is cumulative cost to this level
- P/L (1) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on sales prices minus cumulative feeding cost only
- (#) Time is the minimum number of hours on this level
- (^) Max Tax is the theoretical cumulative maximum tax collected to this level, assuming no loss due to untimely collection
- P/L (2) Profit (green) or Loss (red) is based on P/L (1) plus additional theoretical tax collected during feeding
The shortest time to feed to adulthood is 13 days 4 hours 30 minutes (plus a 8h hatch time)
For a summary of the combinations that have worked in fusing this dino, please refer to Dino Fusion Recipes.
Remember that a successful fusion of two dinos will result in the loss of the the dinos being fused in exchange for a new baby dino of a higher tier.
- Andrewsarchus was introduced with the Meteor Theme in January 2012.
- The actual Andrewsarchus that lived in the Eoceone Era resided in the plains of Eurasia. When it came to Tiny Village, it was released with the Tranquil Tundra habitat, meant to be its "signature" habitat, similar to the Treehouse Terrace and Archaeopteryx. However, the Andrewsarchus was living nowhere near an Arctic region and did not exist close to the time of the Ice Age.
- Want to know more about Andrewsrachus? Then see here.